Monday, February 25, 2008

Raindrops on Roses, and Whiskers on Shot Glasses

These are a few of my fav-o-rite things...

This little guy measures exactly 1 ounce at the tips of his ears. Perfect for quick measurements, and the cutest damned thing in my whole kitchen.

Gotta love not poisoning your system with plastic bottles.

My mom gave me these (with some gentle catalog hinting) from Anthropologie (next to Target, the greatest place on earth). They are a gaggle of porcelain measuring cups. Gorgeous, but delicate (look at those necks!) so I use these as back-ups for my battered metal cups when the sink is full of dirty dishes.


Old Faithful.

And shouldn't every kitchen have a watchdog?

Originally posted at Missionless Statement


1 comment:

devianty said...

hallo there,..this my firs time nisiting this blog...